Parler is located in Henderson, Nevada. We are creating a Commenting and Social News platform dedicated to protecting user’s rights, supporting publishers ands building content communities. We are experiencing major growth and have an ongoing need for Social Media Manager. We are looking for someone who is fair and unbiased. Our company offers competitive pay and benefits. Must be willing to handle high stress, inconsistency and excitement!
- You will be in charge of representing our company by building a social media presence.
- Run social media advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original written and visual content.
- You will be in charge of representing our company by approving user verifications, reported posts/commentary, and customer service requests within the Parler platform
- Engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee other social media accounts on behalf of the company.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan is also a plus.
- Creating high-quality original written and visual content for a social media campaign.
- Build a social media presence and develop channels for communication
- Running company social media.
- Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
- Responding to comments on social media and Parler platform
- Monitoring company reported posts on Admin Panel
- Analyzing data
- Be a community manager.
- Can document in detail all of their job details to contribute to an ongoing set of guidelines
- Experience developing a social media strategy.
- Experience developing a community support infrastructure
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Proven ability to build a social media community.
- Experience as a brand manager on social media.
- Advanced level user familiarity with various social media platforms.
- Intermediate skill level with Microsoft Office products, Adobe Photoshop, video editing software and photography skills, and the ability to learn other basic computer programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a multi-task, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to research and test new platforms as well as consistently staying on top of new technology and updates to existing social media platforms.
- Ability to work long days, to be on-call when not working.
- Ability to adopt a social voice and personality that caters to different audiences and identify the right tone and style across various platforms.
- Propose original, timely and innovative stories.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Level headed
Based off experience
Parler is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.